Holiday Gift Guide for Fitness Foodies & Beauty BuffsMonday, December 1, 2014
Happy Cyber Monday! With all the online shopping I did this weekend, I have gifts on my mind. I'm all about practical gifts, so I've put together a list of some things I can't live without or have been longing for on my own wish list. Hopefully this sparks some ideas for things to get the special ladies in your life!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Fitness Foodie1. BKR Glass Water Bottle
2. Nike Free's - this print is my favorite!!
3. Foam Roller
4. Microwaveable Steam Case With Draining Tray | On Sale Here for 50% off w/ limited stock
5. Lifting Gloves
6. Clean Eats Cookbook
7. Spiralizer - Zoodles anyone?
9. Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
Holiday Gift Guide for the Beauty BuffSephora - Don't forget your 8% cashback w/ Ebates
1. Urban Decay Naked On The Run
2. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon - love this in Aubergine and Léché
3. Flash Tattoos
4. YSL Touche Éclat - love using the 1 as a highlight w/ pink undertones
5. Rouge Pir Couture Glossy Stain
6. Fragrance Sampler w/ Full Size Bottle | w/ Rollerball - two easy gifts that's sure to please your pickiest beauty guru
Ulta - 10% cashback w/ Ebates
7. Lorac PRO Palette
8. Anastasia Contour Kit
9. Butter London Nail Polish - currently loving Come to Bed Red and Diamond Geezer
10. Oribe Dry Texturing Hair Spray - use after curling with Bombshell = magic
11. Sultra Bombshell Curling Iron - 1.5 in for the ultimate soft voluminous curls, I swear by this!
I don't ever blog about it, but I'm a huge beauty buff. Some of these have been gifted to me and while it feels a bit pricey to buy for myself, it's always awesome to receive a beauty gift that makes me feel like a million bucks! I mean, just how beautiful would it be to open a box of gold YSL products? :)
Extra ways to save w/ Ebates & Raise
I also just found out about Raise recently. It's a gift card marketplace, so you can buy or sell gift cards at a discount. This would be another great way to save some money if you were planning to buy gifts anyway. They have all kinds of gift cards at different stores, and it's all verified through their team. Not a bad option especially for places that rarely have discounts.
Happy shopping everyone!